7.01.2007

Humina, humina, humina

I want an iPhone.

As a part of yesterday's adventures, my cousin Eric and I stopped by the Apple store to see the legend that is iPhone. It's hard to believe that 6 months after its announcement it has arrived. We jostled for position at the iPhone altar and I was eventually able to hold one in my very hands.

It's the real deal.

Everything works exactly as it's supposed to. The web was quick (no doubt due to the store wi-fi). The screen is gorgeous even after being pawed by masses of people. Movies look incredible. Typing on the keyboard is fairly quick and intuitive.

If you are only considering the iPhone, don't dare touch one. The case must be made of some addictive substance that will have you throwing $600 at the nearest Apple clad individual. The precious was the only thing Eric and I talked about whenever there was a quiet moment the rest of the day. I even had a hard time going to sleep last night because I started thinking of it.

My guess is Apple, and unfortunately AT&T, are going to make a great deal of money as people finish out their contracts over the next year or so.

Apple is now repeating a famous Eddie Murphy joke: "I got this Mot#!@$%&#(#^ now."

2 comments:

Andrew said...

You know you can act a fool now.

Bart & Lee as in Rippin & O'Brien?

Small world if so...

EFG said...

Yep, it's the Rippin & O'Brien show West Coast style. They were out here for a client's trade show.