7.16.2007

Ho Hum

Just another boring weekend. Friday night found me at a lovely little French Restaurant enjoying a steak with a rather sublime blue cheese sauce. The perfect medicine for the days that preceded it.

SaturDAY was spent working on radio spots but SaturNIGHT and a bit of Sunday morning was full-on dance partaay. A friend of my roomie's birthday party. Julia, she turned 33. Trav (roomie) DJed while in full Band Leader uniform complete with Capo. It was a costume party. I went as a human.

It's a different experience walking into a club with the opening DJ. I was given a grand tour by the guy who designed the sound and light system. And was looked after by the bar staff as if I was a local. Perhaps I kinda, sorta, just maybe, am.

Sunday was another Giants game. This time against the Dodgers. Great rivalry. Not so great performance by the Giants. Barry popped up 5 times. Perhaps you shouldn't always swing for the fences with the bases loaded and down by two runs.

Then it was home for a Sunday dinner with Trav and his girlfriend. A thick pork chop, grape chutney, salad and cottage cheese pasta. All good.

So, just another boring weekend in about the perfect-est city ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you're gonna have to send me that recipe for cottage cheese pasta so I can try that for myself. I can't imagine that being anywhere close to the east coast definition of tasty.