7.08.2007

Erik Estrada likes house music.

Or at least his long lost twin does. It's an odd thing. There are a lot of people in San Francisco that look exactly like other people. Today I went to this house music event and there was Erik Estrada. Sort of. And a girl who was throwing down on the dance floor was the spitting image of my friend Anne DeMartini.

Perhaps it's me projecting my wish for my friends to be here with me, but I swear almost everyday I see the near perfect replica of someone I know.

It will be interesting to see if on my visits back to the East coast, I begin to see twins of the friends I make out here.

Or maybe I'm just nuts. That's certainly plausible.

1 comment:

Rakesh said...

You are nuts but let me know when you run into someone who looks like me...I'd like to meet another "bad Hindu."