10.28.2007

Spider Pig, Spider Pig

It's All Hallow's Eve time here in SF. Lots of parties this weekend. Lots of freaks in the street. Good times all around.

My art director Jess, my man Joel and I went to a house party in Bernal Heights. Of course it would more aptly be named a mansion party. The doctor who owns it throws the party every year. It's pricey to get in but all the money is donated to charity. There's also an open bar, Mariachi bands, DJs, live bands, secret passageways around the house. It was nuts.

Some of the best costumes included a giant sized Snoopy, a Miner with a bear trap around his leg, Gumby done in lights, Jess as a peacock, Joel as the bearded lady, and various super heroes including one gent who appeared to be Super Sperm.

I myself was Spider Pig. If you don't know what a Spider Pig is, check the following: http://youtube.com/watch?v=714-Ioa4XQw

It was one of those last minute bits of genius that came after a lot of thinking about the Halloween costume. Pictures to come.

1 comment:

mikelite said...

yeah, get those pictures up fast. this, I have to see.