11.10.2007

Perma-cloud

Winter has set in. I was warned there would be 40 days of rain and yet I have built no Arc. And by that I mean, I have not bought a winter coat. Apparently, San Francisco winters are much like Seattle's every day. Rain, drizzle, rain, fog, and repeat. It seems there's a cloud that comes to hibernate over the city from now through January. Supposedly there are some nice days in there when the sun manages to beat the fog back. As for me, its kind of a welcome change. I mean the city can't really be this perfect all the time can it?

I had a bit of a Winston-Salem reunion last night. I went to go see a DJ named Rick Preston. I'd met him through Cory Allison and Jason Cooper, the only DJs spinning house in Winston. Rick would sometimes do a guest appearance. An appearance that would fill my house batteries for many months. It seems here, I can get my fix whenever I please. With some rather top shelf talent to boot.

So now I'm procrastinating. In my head, I'm scheduled to be writing TV scripts for Infineon Raceway. Instead, I find myself here. With you good readers. Thanks for the break.

No comments: